WinRAR is a powerful archive manager that completely supports RAR and ZIP archives and is able to unpack CAB, ARJ, LZH, TAR, GZ, ACE, UUE, BZ2, JAR, ISO, 7Z, Z archives. It decompresses RAR, ZIP and other files downloaded from Internet and create new archives in RAR and ZIP file format.
WinRAR is easier to use than many other archivers with the inclusion of a special “Wizard” mode which allows instant access to the basic archiving functions through a simple question and answer procedure.
WinRAR offers you the benefit of industry strength archive encryption using AES (Advanced Encryption Standard) with a key of 128 bits. It supports files and archives up to 8,589 billion gigabytes in size. It also offers the ability to create selfextracting and multivolume archives. With recovery record and recovery volumes, you can reconstruct even physically damaged archives.
- RAR 5.0 archives can include an optional quick open information controlled
- It allows to open the archive contents in WinRAR faster
- WinRAR “View” command did not work for files inside of BZIP2 archives
- WinRAR failed to unpack multivolume CAB archives.
- Title: WinRAR 5.01 (32-bit)
- Filename: wrar501.exe
- File size: 1.69MB (1,769,680 bytes)
- Requirements: Windows XP / Vista / Windows7 / Windows8
- Languages: en-US
- License: Shareware
- Author: RARLab www.rarsoft.com
- Homepage: www.rarlab.com
For other OS: Rarlab