The Microsoft SQL Server Express is a powerful and reliable free edition data management system and reliable data store for lightweight Web Sites and desktop applications. Designed for easy deployment, download’s includes support for Sysprep, Microsoft’s System Preparation Utility for Microsoft Windows operating system deployment.
SQL Server 2012 Express Edition has the following benefits
- Fast to download and install: It’s a compact download, and you can get up and running in as little as 20 minutes.
- LocalDB (MSI installer): Runs in user mode and has a fast, zero-configuration installation. Use this if you need a simple way to create and work with databases from code. It can be bundled with Application and Database Development tools and or embedded with an application that needs local databases.
- Express (Containing only the database engine): The core Express database server. Use this if you need to accept remote connections or administer remotely.
- SQL Server Management Studio Express (Tools only): This does not contain the database, but only the tools to manage SQL Server instances, including LocalDB, SQL Express, SQL Azure, etc. Use this if you already have the database and only need the management tools. This package includes LocalDB.
- Express with Advanced Services: This package contains all the components of SQL Express. This is a larger download than “with Tools,” as it also includes both Full Text Search and Reporting Services.
- Easy to deploy: Easily move or copy your SQL Server Express databases to another computer or hosted server using XCopy and ClickOnce deployment.
- Title: SQL Server 2012 Express
- Filename: SQLEXPR32_x86_ENU.exe
- File size: 101.50MB
- Requirements: Windows XP / Vista / Windows7 / Windows8
- Languages: en-US
- License: Freeware
- Author: Microsoft Corporation www.microsoft.com
- Homepage: msdn.microsoft.com/vstudio/express/sql/
Download SQL Server 2012 Express