SpeedFan is a program that monitors voltages, fan speeds and temperatures in computers with hardware monitor chips. Some SpeedFan features are shown blow;
- Access S.M.A.R.T. info and show hard disk temperatures.
- SpeedFan supports SCSI disks too.
- Even change the FSB on some hardware (but this should be considered a bonus feature).
- It can access digital temperature sensors and can change fan speeds accordingly, thus reducing noise.
- SpeedFan works fine with Windows 9x, ME, NT, 2000, 2003, XP, Vista, Windows 7, 2008, Windows 8 and Windows Server 2012.
- It works with Windows 64 bit too.
SpeedFan monitor temperatures from several sources. You can change fan speeds based on system temperatures. When you hear no noise from the fan then you can set that value as the minimum fan speed. Use 100 as the maximum value, unless you hear a lot of noise from it.
- Title: SpeedFan 4.49
- Filename: instsf449.exe
- File size: 2.04MB (2,143,832 bytes)
- Requirements: Windows (All Versions)
- Languages: en-US
- License: Freeware
- Author: Almico www.almico.com
- Homepage: www.almico.com/speedfan.php