SkyDrive is Microsoft’s cloud storage solution. The SkyDrive application integrates with your desktop and functions like any other folder on your PC or Mac. Files copied or moved to SkyDrive folders are automatically uploaded to the cloud space. Documents can be shared and collaboratively worked on with others using the service.
- SkyDrive and Office work together – With SkyDrive and Office 2013, you can open and work on your Word, Excel, and other Office documents from your SkyDrive. You can also easily share docs with friends. When you’re done, save them to SkyDrive, and they’ll be accessible on any of your devices. Install the free SkyDrive desktop app* to work on documents with other people at the same time.
- Protect your files with SkyDrive – When your files are on SkyDrive, you can get to them if something happens to your device. And you share only what you want with the people you choose.
- Title: SkyDrive Build 17.0.2015.0811
- Filename: SkyDriveSetup.exe
- File size: 5.76MB (6,040,688 bytes)
- Requirements: Windows Vista / Windows7 / Vista64 / Windows7 64 / Windows8 / Windows8 64
- Languages: en-US
- License: Freeware
- Author: Microsoft Corporation www.microsoft.com
- Homepage: apps.live.com/skydrive