NetDrive accessing multiple cloud storage accounts. Once connected online drives can be controlled from Windows Explorer via a drive letter. NetDrive has an option to launch at Windows start and is accessible through an icon in the system tray. Here some features of NetDrive;
- Cloud storage as hard disk – A drive letter will be mapped and you can manage files by drag-n-drop in Windows explorers. NetDrive supports direct file operation in mapped drive, so you can run executable files, view photos and documents, play videos and music in remote cloud without full download.
- Secure file transfer – NetDrive supports secure file transfer using HTTPS for WebDAV, FTP over SSL. You can configure it in ‘Drive Info’ menu.
- WebDAV/FTP for NAS and Enterprise Servers – You can connect to NAS servers or enterprise WebDAV servers by configuring parameters. Share your enterprise storage with your team member PCs both in home and company. NetDrive can also be used as FTP client.
- Title: NetDrive 2.0.4
- Filename: NetDrive2_Setup.exe
- File size: 24.90MB (26,104,496 bytes)
- Requirements: Windows XP / Vista / Windows7 / XP64 / Vista64 / Windows7 64 / Windows8 / Windows8 64
- Languages: en-US
- License: Freeware
- Author: Bdrive Inc. www.netdrive.net