Defraggler is used to defrag your entire hard drive, or individual files, folders. This compact and portable Windows application supports NTFS and FAT32 file systems. Using Defraggler is just as safe for your files as using Windows. Defragment scheduled, while you sleep – and wake up with a faster PC you can set Defraggler to run daily, weekly or monthly.
At a glance, you can see how fragmented your hard drive is. Defraggler’s drive map shows you blocks that are empty, not fragmented, or needing defragmentation.
- Safe and Secure
- Interactive drive map
- Quick Defrag
- Defragment free space
- Scheduled defragmentation
- Multi-Languages support
Defraggler is made by Piriform, the company that also brought you CCleaner and Recuva, so is completely free!
- Title: Defraggler 2.17.898
- Filename: dfsetup217.exe
- File size: 4.12MB (4,319,176 bytes)
- Requirements: Windows XP / Vista / Windows7 / XP64 / Vista64 / Windows7 64 / Windows8 / Windows8 64
- Languages: Multiple languages
- License: Freeware
- Author: Piriform www.piriform.com
- Homepage: www.piriform.com/defraggler