Adobe Reader is the most popular program in the world for viewing, creating, managing and manipulating PDF (Portable Document Format) files. Publically released in 1993, Adobe Reader was originally priced at $50 per user before Adobe separated its product range to offer Adobe Reader freeware and their professional Adobe Acrobat versions. PDF became the file format of choice for businesses thanks to its cross platform flexibility and security capabilities.
- Adobe Reader’s UI is simple and intuitive
- Classic tools (text selection, zoom, snapshots, find, etc.) can be accessed from the top navigation menu and buttons
- Includes advanced Tools (create, export, send and store options), Sign and Comment features
- Adobe Readers have more plugins and extensions than most PDF readers which can slow operation
- Add-ons can be disabled if they are not required
- Adobe Reader renders documents with high detail and true colour reproduction quickly.
- Later editions have also had work done to improve Adobe Reader’s impact on memory usage so you should find multitasking takes less strain on your system.
Title: Adobe Reader 11.0.06
File size: 48.48MB (50,837,888 bytes)
Requirements: Windows 2000 / XP / Vista / Windows7 / XP64 / Vista64 / Windows7 64 / Windows8 / Windows8 64
Author: Adobe Systems Inc www.adobe.com